Best Endpoint Protection Software & Services for Protecting your Networks & Infrastructure!
Last Updated : 03/31/2023
Endpoints can be found across the entire network, from the LAN to the WAN. Some are connected remotely, while others are frequently on the move.
Hackers find these endpoints as high-value targets as they are the first line of defense and are usually unpatched and vulnerable.
According to an investigation done by Verzion, 30% of all security breaches involve some malware running on endpoints.
In this article, we'll highlight the sixteen best endpoint protection software and services; we'll give a brief description, features, price, and download links.
Here is our list of the top Endpoint Protection software:
- ThreatLocker – EDITOR'S CHOICE This cloud-based system prevents unauthorized software from executing, which means that malware and hacker utilities are unable to run and so malicious activity can’t be implemented. Access the free demo.
- ManageEngine Endpoint Central – FREE TRIAL A Unified endpoint management system that includes vulnerability scanning and patch management. This system manages endpoints running Windows, macOS, and Linux plus mobile devices. Installs on Windows Server and Linux. Start a 30-day free trial.
- NinjaOne Endpoint Security – FREE TRIAL This package is part of a- cloud-based remote monitoring and management (RMM) package designed for use by managed service providers. Access the 14-day free trial.
- N-able N-sight – FREE TRIAL A system for managing remote sites that includes endpoint detection and response. This is a cloud-based service.
- Heimdal Security – FREE TRIAL Provides enterprise-level endpoint protection, automated patch management, and DNS and email filtering to safeguard assets from cyber threats. Start a 30-day free trial.
- Sophos Endpoint Protection This system installs on Windows and Windows Server and can also protect devices that run Linux and macOS over a network.
- Bitdefender GravityZone Elite A coordinated protection system for all endpoints on a network that is a virtual appliance that runs on Linux Ubuntu.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection This system covers desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and servers. The administrator’s console is a cloud-based system.
- Trend Micro Apex One A site-wide service that coordinates endpoint protection for devices connected to the network. The console is a cloud-based system.
- CrowdStrike Falcon A suite of cybersecurity tools that can coordinate endpoint protection software that is installed on each device. the central console is a cloud-based system.
- Webroot Business Endpoint Protection A cloud-based service that covers all of the endpoints on a network through an onsite agent.
- CylancePROTECT An AI-driven endpoint detection system that is available for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Why is Endpoint Protection so Important?
An endpoint is a node or device connected to the corporate network, which is often exposed to other networks, such as the Internet.
This node can be located on-premise or remotely, and it is usually communicating back and forth with the corporate network.
Some common examples of these types of endpoints include:
- Cloud-based systems,
- Virtual machines,
- and many other devices, etc!
All of these different types of endpoints, with one interface connecting to the corporate network and another interface to the Internet, pose a real threat to security.
Endpoints open all sorts of new entries into the network.
Manually protecting these endpoints and their entry point to the corporate network is almost impossible and extremely a laborious!
But there are solutions that can assist you in monitoring these endpoints seamlessly.
Endpoint Protection Software uses specific techniques and technologies to provide threat detection and response to all of these systems.
What to Look for in a Solution
An Endpoint Protection solution uses the server/client communication model.
The “server” consists of a centrally managed software usually deployed in the cloud or on-premises (if your like us).
And this server communicates with every endpoint connected to the central network through an agent software.
The endpoint protection software provides security and management across all devices that have access to the private network.
It protects against external and internal threats by enforcing policies or by pushing security mechanisms across multiple and different devices.
- Automated detection and Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Advanced Malware Detection
- Device and App Control
- Limit Protocols or Close Ports
- Web Protection
- Automatic Scans
- Advanced Reporting and Alerting
- Full Visibility of Activities and Events
The endpoint protection software also keeps endpoints with updated software, such as Patching, Anti-virus, Firewall, VPN, and HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention Systems).
And in some cases, the server can also work as a proxy or gateway for all authentication login attempts.
It is essential to notice that most modern endpoint protection software does not use the traditional signature-based protection mechanism.
These tools provide alternative detection techniques empowered with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and behavior analysis to detect a wide arrange of known and unknown threats.
Here's the Best Endpoint Protection Software & Services
Our methodology for endpoint protection software
We reviewed various endpoint protection tools and analyzed the options based on the following criteria:
- How much local resources each agent uses
- Deployment options available
- A facility to analyze protection and threats over time
- Graphical interpretation of data, such as charts and graphs
- A free trial period, a demo, or a money-back guarantee for no-risk assessment
- A good price that reflects value for money when compared to the functions offered
1. ThreatLocker – GET DEMO
ThreatLocker implements a threat prevention approach to software management that automatically blocks malware and unapproved packages. The tool doesn’t stop malware from getting on your endpoints but instead, it stops it from running, so they are just useless files and don’t represent a threat. You don’t need to detect malware or take mitigating action – you just need to delete the dead files.
- Implements application whitelisting
- Blocks peripheral devices
- Works for hybrid systems
The full ThreatLocker package provides blocks on USB devices and those memory sticks can only be used if they are specifically permitted by the administrator and only for use by a specified user.
The platform also limits the resources that each software package can access.
The ThreatLocker system can protect cloud accounts as well as on-site endpoints.
- Easy to set up
- A cloud based console that can control endpoints on multiple sites
- Good for use with cloud accounts as well as on-site resources
- Doesn’t include a full access rights manager
Price: ThreatLocker doesn’t have a published price list.
Download: As it is a cloud-based system, there is no download for ThreatLocker. Your first point of contact should be to request a demo.
ThreatLocker is our top pick for endpoint, network, and infrastructure protection software because it provides a combination of systems that block unauthorized software, fence resources, and extend access rights management to include application activity as well as user permissions per resource. All software is blocked from executing by default. Packages that are registered in an allow list will run but you can then further fine-tune activity by allowing only certain software to access specific resources. That access list also includes user accounts, so specific actions can only be performed by a named user account with a specific application, acting on a specific resource.
Download: Get FREE Demo
Official Site: https://portal.threatlocker.com/signup.aspx
2. ManageEngine Endpoint Central – FREE TRIAL
ManageEngine Endpoint Central – formerly Desktop Central – gives you a complete overview of your network and helps you keep everything patched including 3rd party software and operating systems.
This tools helps you not only automate patch management for Windows systems, but for Linux and Apple Mac systems as well!
Endpoint Central helps your develop a more robust Endpoint security protocol by helping you regularly assess vulnerabilities within your perimeter, monitor browsers and control devices and software applications on your network!
- Automatic security patching
- Secure log-in.
- Mobile security management.
- Security certificate management.
ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a web-based unified endpoint management software for desktops, laptops, servers, and mobiles.
The solution provides tools such as automated patch management, software deployment, remote control, IT asset management, and more.
Among its many features, ManageEngine Endpoint Central provides fantastic endpoint protection.
First, it secures the endpoints with the latest software by automating patch deployments.
And it can also let you enforce policies for mobiles, such as imposing device passcodes, remote locking, restricting the camera, geo-location tracking, and more.
The software also includes predefined security configurations like USB settings, firewall settings, security policies, and more.
- A good option for administrators who prefer on-premise solutions
- Can be installed on both Windows and Linux platforms, making it more flexible than some competing tools
- Offers in-depth reporting and inventory management – great for MSPs
- Includes vulnerability scanning as well as patch management
- Supports mobile device management
- Better suited for medium to enterprise-size networks
Give this tool a look, you'd be surprised at the versatility it has and we're happy to recommend it to our readers.
Price: You can find out more about pricing when you register for a 30-day free trial.
4. N-able N-sight – FREE TRIAL
N-able N-sight RMM is a comprehensive set of tools integrated into a single web-based dashboard that helps enterprises to secure, maintain, and optimize IT resources.
Among these tools, there are excellent endpoint protection services such as Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Remote Monitoring, Patch Management, and more.
- Offline protection with AI.
- Automatic policy-based endpoint protection.
- Eight AI engines for analyzing behavior.
- Attack forensics and threat summaries.
- Insightful data reports and powerful alerting.
The N-able EDR is a brand new tool, born from a partnership with SentinelOne, an autonomous endpoint protection company.
The EDR is an effective endpoint protection tool that can help prevent cyberattacks, detect threats, and respond automatically.
It performs continuous file and data points analysis using behavioral AI/ML engines without the need for signatures.
The automatic processes will determine how to respond to threats and adjust over time.
- Uses a simple and intuitive user interface, great use of color to display key metrics
- Cloud-based service makes desktop management flexible, especially for remote teams
- Includes patch management alongside remote administration features
- Offers configuration profiles that streamline onboarding new devices
- Would benefit from a longer 30-day trial period
Price: N-able N-sight is an enterprise Managed Service Provider (MSP) solution, offered by N-able MSP. To find more information about prices and licensing, request a quote.
Download: Start with a 30-day free trial.
5. Heimdal Security – FREE TRIAL
Heimdal Security leverages AI and machine learning to detect and prevent endpoint attacks before attackers compromise the network.
- Enterprise endpoint protection
- DNS filtering
- Multi-tenant support
- Automated patch management
Heimdal Security safeguards assets from cyber threats with various features that enhance endpoint protection and maintain network security. Real-time threat detection swiftly responds to potential threats, preventing harm. Proactive software updates ensure up-to-date security patches and updates, reducing risk.
Behavior-based malware detection obstructs potential threats, including zero-day attacks. Email and DNS filtering shields from spam, phishing, email-based threats, and block malicious websites.
- Unified endpoint management and monitoring
- Automated patch management options
- Support for various operating systems
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Better suited for larger networks
Its features, including real-time threat detection, proactive software updates, behavior-based malware detection, email filtering, and DNS filtering, safeguard endpoints from various cyber threats, ensuring network security.
Download: Start with a 30-day free trial.
6. Sophos Endpoint Protection
Sophos Endpoint Protection is a set of endpoint security tools that combine anti-malware, web and app control, URL blocking, firewall, HIPS, ransomware protection, and analysis and forensics.
- Automatic threat discovery and removal
- Effective quarantine process
- Block web and application exploits
- Block risky URLs and apps
- Behavior analytics
- Track suspicious traffic
The software provides a simplified and central management web-console that helps keep track of all endpoints.
The Intercept X Endpoint, a tool from the Sophos Endpoint Protection, is one of the most popular for malware detection and removal.
It uses machine learning technology to identify threats by analyzing its behavior and not by its signature.
There are two deployment methods, the Sophos Central is the unified console that runs on the cloud and the Sophos Enterprise Console, which must be installed on-premises.
The software works with the agent that communicates with the server, but it can also be deployed as a standalone for offline computers.
- Leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence to stop new and evolving threats
- Offers protection against fileless malware and ransomware
- Users can implement automation to stop threats, or immediately escalate issues
- Scans external devices as soon as they’re plugged into the computer
- Better suited for small to medium-sized companies
Price: The product can be purchased through different Endpoint Protection and Intercept X Endpoint software editions. For more information on their prices, get a quote.
Download: Sign up for a Sophos Central free 30-days trial, including Intercept X Advanced and more.
7. Bitdefender GravityZone Elite
Bitdefender GravityZone Elite is an advanced endpoint security solution that prevents, detects, remediates, and displays threats that could harm your network.
- Predict and detect attacks with ML
- Hyper-detection during the attack pre-execution
- Sandbox analyzer for pre-execution detection
- Behavior anomaly detection with Process Inspector
It is an excellent endpoint solution that can detect attacks right from the pre-execution phase.
It doesn’t rely on conventional signatures to detect attacks; instead, it uses advanced Machine Learning (ML) and behavioral analysis to find sophisticated and unknown threats.
Bitdefender GravityZone Elite provides excellent control and protection for endpoints.
It can manage systems patching, encrypt disks, protect from web threats, push firewall policies, and control specific apps and devices.
- Simple UI reduces the learning curve and helps users gain insights faster
- Uses both signature-based detection and behavior analysis to identify threats
- Offers disc encryption on top of endpoint protection
- Includes device control options for locking down USB ports
- Could use more documentation to help users get started quicker
Price: The price varies according to the number of monitored devices; for one device, the price starts at $78; for ten, the price is $260.
Download: Download a fully-functional Bitdefender GravityZone Elite free trial for a limited time.
8. Symantec Endpoint Protection
Symantec Endpoint Protection is an advanced security solution designed to protect endpoints such as laptops, mobiles, and servers within a network.
- Centralized cloud-based management system
- Application and device control
- Malware and exploit protection
- Network firewall and Intrusion prevention systems
- Behavioral forensics and attack analytics
It keeps all clients protected from sophisticated attacks, malware, trojans, viruses, and even adware.
The software can run on-premises, on hybrid environments, or through its cloud-based service.
Symantec Endpoint Protection uses a holistic security approach to safeguard your IT environment for the entire attack chain, from pre-attack, attack, breach, and the post-breach phases.
It uses AI to help make optimal decisions and protect your endpoint at the device, application, or network level.
- Takes a forensic level approach to identity, blocking, and documenting threats
- Highly flexible – available on-premise or as a cloud-based service
- Uses SIEM features to ingest information from across the network to identify threats from anywhere
- Includes advanced threat detection tools – ideal for manual investigations
- Would like to see more data visualization options
Price: Request a quote.
Download: Sign up for a Symantec account and get access to Symantec Endpoint Security free trial.
9. Trend Micro Apex One
Trend Micro Apex One is an advanced automated security solution for endpoints. It performs automatic detection and response for a wide variety of threats.
- Centralized visibility and control.
- Vulnerability protection.
- Application and device control.
- Open API set.
The software runs on-premises or through its SaaS-based solution. And the clients only need a single agent.
Apex One provides full protection against sophisticated and new malicious scripts, malware, ransomware, crypto-mining, and more.
The software can detect and respond to almost any threat with the help of Trend Micro Endpoint Sensor and the Managed Detection and Response (MDR), which are available as add-ons.
- Can detect system vulnerabilities as well as threats based on behavior
- Includes HIDs features for additional protection
- Can isolate unpatched applications and systems until fixes are deployed
- Stops browser-based threats such as crypto mining, and clickjacking
- Is only available as a cloud-based solution
Price: Get a Quote
Download: Sign up for a SaaS-based free Trend Micro Apex One 30-days trial.
10. CrowdStrike Falcon
Falcon by CrowdStrike is a platform compromised by a unified set of cloud-native security technologies that prevent and remediate a wide range of cyber-attacks and malware.
- Prevent zero-day attacks.
- Offline protection.
- Auto-discovery of assets and apps.
- Threat hunting and forensics.
The solution unifies a next-generation antivirus, EDR, threat intelligence, and managed threat hunting into a single cloud-managed console.
Falcon provides full visibility into all endpoints and uses proprietary technology and services to protect them from breaches.
It also uses a single lightweight agent on each endpoint powered by AI/ML and behavioral analytics instead of the traditional signature-based defense.
- Excels in hybrid environments (Windows, Linux, Azure, multi-cloud, etc)
- Intuitive admin console makes it easy to get started and is accessible in the cloud
- Can track and alert anomalous behavior over time, improves the longer it monitors the network
- Lightweight agents take up little system resources
- Would benefit from a longer trial period
Price: Falcon comes in four different editions, Pro ($8.99/endpoint/month), Enterprise ($15.99/endpoint/month), Premium ($18.99/endpoint/month), and Complete (request a quote).
Download: Sign up for a free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent Next-Gen Antivirus. Note that this is not the Falcon Complete, but the Next-Gen AV can give you a good idea of how the software works.
11. Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is a cloud-based endpoint security solution that leverages Machine Learning (ML) to prevent, detect, and respond to threats.
- Contextual threat intelligence.
- RMM, PSA & BI integrations.
- Infrared dynamic risk prevention.
- Intelligent firewall.
- User identity and privacy.
The software can predict and stop multi-vector attacks in real-time.
Webroot uses a server-client communication model.
The server, which is SaaS-based, runs a single integrated management console that gives full visibility and control over every single endpoint with the installed agent.
The software can automatically protect endpoints against malware, ransomware, phishing, and more, without the need for signatures.
All the protection occurs in real-time and from the cloud. The software also offers protection for offline devices.
- Takes a unique approach to ransomware detection with “bait” files
- Can defend against both known and unknown forms of ransomware attacks
- Scales well as a flexible cloud-based solution
- Uses a lightweight agent for fast and efficient data collection
- Enterprise networks may require more control and reporting features
Price: Webroot Business Endpoint Protection offers a one-year protection for five seats for $150.
Download: Sign up for a free unlimited trial of Webroot Business Endpoint Protection for 30 days.
CylancePROTECT is an advanced AI-driven endpoint security solution. It leverages AI and ML to predict, prevent, detect, and protect from all sorts of threats.
- Apps and scripts control.
- Device policy enforcement.
- Root-cause analysis.
- Automatic threat detection and response.
The software can analyze and categorize multiple characteristics of each file at the atomic level and distinguish from good or bad.
The software does not use signatures. Instead is combines AI mechanisms to block unknown malware from infecting endpoints.
It also uses additional security controls to protect from advanced attacks like malicious scripts, ransomware, fileless, memory, and weaponized documents.
CylancePROTECT can even reduce the risk of attacks exploiting a zero-day using the same AI model.
- Uses artificial intelligence to continuously stop new threats
- Offers both cloud-based service as well as an on-premise version
- Uses simple dashboards for individual or NOC monitoring
- Supports automation – great for immediately squashing attacks or escalating to technicians
- Would like to see more documentation for new users
Price: Request a quote.
Download: No free trial available, but you can request a demo
13. ESET Endpoint Protection Standard
The ESET Endpoint Protection Standard is a security management and anti-malware software used for endpoint and file server security.
- Firewall and web control.
- Automated security management.
- Real-time visibility for online or offline endpoints.
- Full disk encryption add-on.
The software runs on-premises but also uses advanced cloud-based scanning and device control applications.
ESET Endpoint Protection Standard comes with a powerful anti-phishing engine that protects users from entering sensitive information such as passwords, users, banking information, or more, to fake websites, masquerading as valid ones.
- Excellent dashboards – highly customizable with visual displays
- Leverages HIPS techniques to uncover threats by their behavior, not signature
- Can prevent bot attacks and identify threats by looking for C&C messages on the network
- Available as a cloud-based SaaS, or on-premise
- Many features are tailored to medium to large-size networks, smaller home networks may not use all features available
Price: Request a quote.
Download: Request to download a 30-days free trial of ESET Endpoint Protection Standard.
FortiClient is an endpoint security solution developed by Fortinet.
- Pattern-based anti-malware.
- Behavior-based exploit protection.
- Web-filter and application firewall.
It provides full visibility and proactive security to computers and mobiles through a variety of security controls such as antivirus, firewall, web filtering, app and device control, and more.
When FortiClient detects a vulnerability, it deploys the necessary patching or immediately quarantines the risk.
The software also uses policy-based automation to control outbreaks and contain threats.
It integrates all of its agents with the Fortinet Security Fabric to provide endpoint telemetry and automatic threat response.
Price: Request a quote.
Download: To test the waters, Fortinet offers a fully-featured free version of the Enterprise Management Server (EMS), which is the central console of FortiClient. The free version lets you manage up to ten clients.
15. Palo Alto Networks Traps
Palo Alto Networks Traps is an advanced AI/ML-driven endpoint protection and response software.
- Behavior-based protection.
- It uses the WildFire Inspection and Analysis.
- Send and receive threat intelligence from Wildfire.
- Blocks exploits, file-less, ransomware, and malware.
- Full exploitation protection.
It provides security from sophisticated exploits, ransomware, zero-day threats, and unknown malware attacks to laptops, desktops, and servers.
The software prevents endpoints from getting infected or attacked by malware using multiple methods.
It starts by gathering intelligence from WildFire Threat Analysis service. When Network Traps knows what’s out there, it can autonomously reprogram itself.
It can also analyze hundreds of files at an atomic level and scan without using any signatures.
Price: Request a quote.
Download: No free trial available, but you can request a Network Traps free demo.
16. Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an advanced cloud-managed security solution that provides threat prevention, detection, and remediation for endpoints.
- Cloud-based management platform.
- Uses Linking Engine technology to remove infections.
- Web and app behavior protection.
- Identify anomalies with machine learning.
It uses multiple detection techniques to protect endpoints from the entire attack chain from threats like malware, ransomware, and zero-day attacks.
According to Malwarebytes, their antivirus solution is used and installed over 500,000 clients daily, and it helps detect and remediate over three million infections daily.
That massive number gives Malwarebytes Endpoint Security enough data to collect and analyze threat intelligence.
The Malwarebytes Endpoint Security uses a single agent to communicate with the server. The solution includes asset management, web protection, exploit and ransomware remediation, and more.
Price: The price for cloud-based Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection starts at $699.90 per year for ten devices.
Download: Request a free download of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection trial.
17. VMware Carbon Black Defense
Carbon Black (CB) Defense is a cloud-native endpoint security platform, recently purchased (Oct 2019) by VMware.
- Next-gen antivirus and EDR.
- Virtual Data Center security.
- Real-time endpoint query and remediation.
- Advanced threat hunting and incident response.
- Monitoring and Alerts.
The software is a cloud-based console that provides full visibility and management for all the endpoints on a network.
And from the endpoint side, CB uses a single lightweight agent that gives complete protection against known and unknown threats.
The endpoint CB clients collect raw data and use the cloud-based streaming AI analytics to detect, identify, and model potential threats.
The CB Predictive Security Cloud platform is the one that provides endpoint protection against the most sophisticated and powerful threats.
Price: Request a Quote.
Download: No free trial available, but you can request a demo.
18. VIPRE Endpoint Security Cloud
The VIPRE Endpoint Security Cloud is an advanced ML-powered threat intelligence solution that provides robust malware protection for SMBs.
- Sophisticated ransomware prevention.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spam.
- Network packet inspection
- Browser and app exploit protection.
VIPRE can safeguard endpoints against several threats, such as ransomware, zero-day attacks, phishing, malicious scripts, exploit kits, and mobile threats.
Instead of the traditional signature-based antivirus, the software provides real-time behavior analysis.
With this analysis, VIPRE can detect hard-to-catch zero-day attacks and prevent harm from unknown threats.
Price: The VIPRE Endpoint Security Cloud subscription starts at $150 per year for five seats.
Download: Sign up for a fully-featured 30-day free trial of VIPRE Endpoint Security Cloud.
Final Words & Conclusion
Endpoint protection software is not an ordinary everyday antivirus.
It goes well beyond the signature-based threat detection that traditional anti-malware provide.
The Best Endpoint Protection out there uses a mix of AI and ML models to analyze behaviors from every endpoint.
These tools can collect raw data from each client or agent and send information to the cloud for advanced threat analysis.
The server acts quickly by detecting the anomaly and by sending a remediation solution.
Some of these software and services, also have extensive databases with threat intelligence that help them as a base to find more and unknown threats.
All of the above 15 tools apply sophisticated behavior analytics to detect and respond to all sorts of threats.
Some of the tools like ManageEngine Desktop Central or FortiClient offer 100% freeware, so you can test the waters for an unlimited time.
Others like N-able N-sight and Sophos Central offer the fully-featured enterprise-solution trial for free, so you can go all into protecting your endpoints.
Endpoint Protection Software & Services FAQs
What types of threats can endpoint protection software protect against?
Endpoint protection software can protect against a range of threats, including malware, viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, and zero-day exploits.
What are some key features of endpoint protection software?
Some key features of endpoint protection software include antivirus and anti-malware protection, firewall protection, intrusion detection and prevention, email security, web filtering, and device control.
How does endpoint protection software work?
Endpoint protection software works by monitoring the activity on endpoints and using various techniques to detect and block threats. These techniques may include signature-based detection, behavioral analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
What factors should be considered when choosing endpoint protection software?
When choosing endpoint protection software, factors such as the level of protection offered, ease of use, compatibility with existing systems and applications, support and maintenance, and cost should be considered.
Download Now to Get Started!
3. NinjaOne Endpoint Security – FREE TRIAL
NinjaOne Endpoint Security is an antivirus management system that is part of a platform of remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools for use by managed service providers. The NinjaOne package includes a choice of AV systems – Bitdefender and Webroot. Both of these systems are on-device software instances that are coordinated through a cloud-based console.
A device inventory in the NinjaOne system keeps track of which endpoints are connected to the system. This enables the identification of rogue devices and it also records which endpoints have had the antivirus system installed on them and which are still running it – it could be that the endpoint user might remove the AV system.
All technician activities are controlled and logged, which ensures that your employees are only allowed to access specific client devices and perform authorized actions.
The NinjaOne Endpoint Security service also includes the ability to encrypt computer drives and peripheral devices to control access to data. This encryption is performed with Bitlocker or FileVault.
Price: NinjaOne is an RMM package and the Endpoint Security system is part of that. You can register for a free trial and get a custom price quote.
Download: Access a 14-day free trial.
Start a 14-day FREE Trial!