Utilu IE Collection is a great little tool to test different versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer on your pc all at once. The software utility installs multiple versions of IE as stand-alone browsers for web developers and IT personnel to check how their websites and intranet sites will render, including sites and web applications that still require IE as the browser, such as Sharepoint.
One of the nice features about Utilu IE Collection is the inclusion of IE Developer Toolbar 1.00.2189.0 that gets installed with the main package that gives you the ability to troubleshoot development issues on the fly.
They also provide an option for installing the ever so popular Firebug Web Developer Extension for IE as well, which provides an array of debugging tools for developers too.
Installation and Features
Installation is a breeze and includes the following versions of Internet Explorer (via: http://utilu.com/IECollection/) :
- Internet Explorer 1.0 (4.40.308)
- Internet Explorer 1.5 (0.1.0.10)
- Internet Explorer 2.01 (2.01.046)
- Internet Explorer 3.0 (3.0.1152)
- Internet Explorer 3.01 (3.01.2723)
- Internet Explorer 3.03 (3.03.2925)
- Internet Explorer 4.01 (4.72.3110.0)
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (5.00.3314.2100)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (5.51.4807.2300)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (6.00.2800.1106)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (6.00.2900.2180)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (7.00.5730.13)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (8.00.6001.18702)
Official Site & Information:
- Download Utilu IE Collection 188.8.131.52 – Betanews
- Download Utilu IE Collection 184.108.40.206 – Chip (choose “Manuelle Installation“)
- Download Utilu IE Collection 220.127.116.11 – Computer Bild
- Download Utilu IE Collection 18.104.22.168 – Download3K
- Download Utilu IE Collection 22.214.171.124 – Softpedia